It is virtually impossible to do business today without being a party to one form or another of a business contract.
The types of business contracts that you may come across will vary according to both the scope and scale of your business as well as the market you operate in. Over time your business needs are likely to grow and evolve and we are here to assist you when that happens.
Tetlow Legal’s experienced business and commercial solicitors are able to help with the preparation and execution of a wide range of contracts from the small and seemingly straightforward through to larger more complex transactions.
The range of business contracts that we are able to prepare and advise on include:
- General commercial contracts including negotiating, preparing and drafting new agreements or advising and re-drafting existing contracts;
- Contracts for the purchase and sale of a business;
- Shareholder Agreements;
- Partnership Agreements;
- Contracts for the sale and supply of goods and services;
- Distributor Agreements;
- Agency Agreements;
- Licensing Contracts;
- Terms and Conditions;
- Privacy Policies;
- Employment Contracts;
- Leases including plant and equipment leases;
- Franchise Agreements;
- Commercial and Retail Leases;
- Confidentiality Agreements;
- Loan Agreements; and
- Many more…
Each business contract will have at its core a specific set of parameters, aims, and potential restrictions. Tetlow Legal are adept at negotiating all aspects of contract preparation and negotiation to assist you with achieving your business goals.